Imagine being dumped on the street knowing nothing of finding and maintaining your own housing, getting and keeping employment, managing personal finances or buying and caring for transportation. Imagine your only crime is turning 18. It happens more than we would think.
Where can you find help today?
Without addictions, mental health issues or trouble with the law the waiting list for housing from government resources can be six months or more. Six months with no where to go and unprepared for life. A struggle everyday for a place to sleep, eat, and call home.
Who will step in and finish fathering these young men into manhood?
Who will step in and break the cycle of poverty and dependence?
Become a Founder!
•We are seeking 35 individuals, businesses, groups or churches who would commit $2,500 by to become "Founder of Lionheart". This would payoff the mortgage of the home in Bellwood which opened June 9, 2018.
Please Donate any amount today by clicking the donate button above:
Or send Gifts made out to:
P.O. Box 6
Bellwood, PA 16617
More than a shelter, we give them a HOME:
1. We will give them complete housing and board for 18-24 Months.
2. We will provide job opportunities, transportation to work, and any necessary clothing to be employed.
3. We will require employment, household chores, life skill classes and spiritual mentoring.
4. We will require a Savings Reward Program that lowers the weight of real world expenses onto their shoulders over the 18-24 months. This Savings Reward Program will be the man's launch fund when he is fully prepared for independence. That savings will result in $4,000-$7,500 being available to obtain housing, furnishings and transportation to start an independent life.
5. We will provide basic home furnishings and a toolbox for each young man as a reward for completing the program. They may take their bedroom furnishings with them. They will be shown how to use basic tools for basic home and auto use. These tools will accumulate in a toolbox we will provide that will be their's to take upon independence.